Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cookie Monster


Okay, this is kind of embarrassing but I just had to post this picture of my chocolate chip cookies that I made with Jake and Maddy the other night. While this is an insanely simple task for most people, it was near the impossible for me. Although my chocolate chip cookies from the past have tasted good (which in my defense, is the most important part), I have never been able to make them so they don't go totally flat with chocolate chip lumps sticking out the tops. Not very attractive. But since chocolate is a quest for me, I have not given up. This new recipe my friend gave me seemed to do the trick! After 40 years, I think I have finally found a recipe that will allow me to share cookies with friends and neighbors. Who knows? Maybe it was just my kid's touch? Either way, I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment