Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Highlights

2010 has been a very difficult year in alot of ways. But I have learned that gratitude changes our whole focus and can turn our trials into triumphs. I choose to focus on the blessings...and they are many (in no particular order):

hawaii!!!
josh home
fh city council
selecthealth
jake- mini-bowl
maddy- nutcracker
hawaii
time-out for women (1st time) - SUCH an inspiration!
started Jazz
started snowboarding
student ward
hawaii
more homework, carpools, football, dance, piano, soccer, etc.
josh- started college
chad (my brother)- divorce :( (so sad but a huge part of our life right now)
10 lbs on
4-wheeling
heritage plaza
4.0 honor roll
cabin
ward split to webster meadows
jeremy (my brother) graduated from college!
improved on goals-fhe and fasting (tough one!)
5 lbs off
jake finished the book of mormon
snowhorse
chevelle done!
kjh
happiness project
trip to arches (jeff, jake, and maddy)
josh move in with great-grandma m
wsu
new callings-primary to rs and sunday school
5 lbs back on

Whew! No wonder I'm tired. But I am also SO blessed!

Welcome 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment