Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ballet West Presents The Nutcracker

Ballet West Presents...The Nutcracker After being in the Clytie Adams Nutcracker for 3 years, we decided it was time to take these cute girls to Ballet West's version at Capitol Theater.

I must admit that after seeing the Nutcracker about 6 times already this year, I was not super excited to go. But I ended up having a great time. I just love being with Maddy and am once again, so grateful to have a daughter to share these things with. (Let me tell you, it is no picnic trying to talk the boys into going to things like this...not even when their sister is in it!) But on top of spending time with my Maddy, I love being able to watch her interact with her friends. There is nothing I love more than hearing the giggles of little girls. It is so fun watching them get along and just loving being together. They have so much fun together! Good friends can truly "lift" us. I know these are memories she will always treasure.Bottom picture L to R: Maddy, Libby, & Brea

Side note: It was actually Claire's (a fellow dancer) mom that organized this little outing but were unable to attend at the last minute, due to a unplanned family vacation. But we were thrilled to have Libby, as she goes to a different school now so the girls hadn't seen her in several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment