Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Peeping" Toms

We have "Peeping" Toms!


In the true spirit of Easter and in an effort to teach my children the joy of service, I resorted to a bit of bribery. My kids love the Easter candy Peeps. So after our Resurrection Easter Egg Hunt for Family Home Evening, I announced that there would be "Peeping Toms" left around the house whenever I saw them doing an act of kindness or service. It was fun to see the kids get into this. Jake even offered to feed Maddy, literally feed her with a fork, to earn a Peep. Although he was joking, it was fun to watch them as they thought of different ways they could offer service to each other and our family.

I hope that in the wonderful season of spring and hope, that we can all look at ways to serve those around us and to truly live more like Him.











No comments:

Post a Comment