Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

This is my husband...
And this is why I love him...

See his eyes peeking through?

This guy knows how to make me laugh! This is the pose I got when I asked him for his birthday picture by his new compressor.

Since the first time I met him (over 20 years ago), I have loved him. He was everything that I was not - confident, funny, mischevious, unpredictable, and true to himself. (To this day, it is still hard to figure him out and know when he is serious or joking.) His personality immediately drew me in. He was different from anyone I had ever met. He knew what he wanted and always worked hard to get it. When I was with him, I couldn't help but have fun. His sense of adventure is contagious! He is the life of the party and can be so much fun to be around. He also has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. When I look in them, I see so much. I see a lifetime (or at least 20 years) of memories. I have watched Jeff grow throughout the years. I have laughed with him, cried with him, argued with him, played with him, and raised 3 beautiful children with him. We have certainly had our share of difficult trials over the years but through it all, he can still bring a smile to my face. So today I say, "Happy Birthday, Honey" and "I love you!" Keep the smiles coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment