Friday, April 2, 2010

Mis.sion.ar.y [mish-uh-ner-ee] - Someone who leaves their own family for a time so others may be with theirs for eternity.


I have been thinking alot about missionaries this week. I have such respect for anyone who is willing to leave their homes, their families, and all that they know to go and serve their God. I respect someone that believes in something enough to sacrifice so much. I don't know if I could have the same courage. I appreciate the example of service and sacrifice they are to me. I know they will be blessed. This week, I would like to thank "my" missionary for his work and his service. Always remember that the Lord is proud of your desire and willingness to serve a mission. We are so proud of your efforts, Elder Oyler, and thank you for the blessings your mission has brought to our family. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment