Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jake's Haircut

As you can see, it was getting time (or way past) that Jake needed a haircut. So the second that he mentioned that he was considering it, I was in the garage starting the car. :)

No really, I actually liked Jake's hair okay when it was long but it was getting a little too long on the sides. He decided clear back in the late Fall that he was not going to cut it until after the Mini-Bowl. Why? I'm not sure but it was something fun for him to do to commemorate the event.

Well until today, he had still not cut it since then. Hence the need for a cut. Being that I always prefer clean cut to long hair, on anyone, I was thrilled to see how handsome it turned out.


But no matter what his hair looks like, long or short - Man, I love this kid!!


No comments:

Post a Comment