Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be My Valentine

We've kind of had a Valentine/Love theme going for Family Home Evening this month. And as bad as I hate making these (because they seem to take FOREVER), I just had to make some Valentine cookies for my little sweethearts this year. I can't believe how happy it makes all of them. They love 'em! And unfortunately, so do I...you can't eat just one. Who knows how many calories I'm taking in after all the dough I sneak and the frosting I lick?? (Don't tell Maddy because I always tell her that she's not allowed to eat or lick her fingers while we're cooking)
I especially enjoyed having my little helper this year. It makes such a difference! Not only does it make it go by faster but it makes it much more enjoyable. And as you can see, Maddy adds the perfect touch- sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment