Monday, January 31, 2011

2nd Annual "Heart Attack"

We had our "Heart Attack" Family Home Evening that we started last year. Maddy especially loves this and I love how festive it makes our house look. Plus, I think whether they admit it or not, the boys love it, too. It's amazing how putting in a little thought and effort for someone warms your heart to that person. Josh wasn't with us this year either (although we included him in our love notes), but I just loved watching the effort that Jake and Maddy put into this - both thinking of thoughtful things to write and also carefully decorating each heart. I learned that Jake is very creative and quite the artist! It definitely helped my heart and made our home a little happier. I'm so thankful for them and the spirit they bring to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment