Saturday, October 30, 2010

Football Playoffs

Today Jake played West Point in the Semi-Finals at Ogden High School. I LOVE watching this kid play football! I never thought I would.

It scares me.


But he has such a passion for this sport that it is hard not to enjoy watching him.


You can tell he's loving every minute of it.


That helps me love every minute of it. And yes, I'm one of those crazy football Moms that runs along the sidelines, yells really loud, and jumps up and downs when her son scores.

I never thought I would be.


But I'm so proud of this kid.

He got the most awesome touchdown today!! Did I get it on film? Of course not. Neither camera nor video. I got these other great shots but not the touchdown...of course. It seems that whenever I have the camera on, I jinx him. But luckily, a photographer for the WFFL got a GREAT picture of him running to receive the touchdown pass so hopefully I can figure out how to download that picture and share. It's a fabulous picture. One I could never get.

I love these picture of the team huddled together. (Gotta love those sideburns on Jake. He's so proud of them.) It's amazing how hard these boys work all summer to get to this point. We are not talking a couple of days a week. We're talking 5 days a week, 2 hours a day! Now that's dedication.

And love of the game.
Well, it's contagious... because I love this game, too. Even more,I love this kid! Congratulations on a HUGE win today, Jake - You're heading to the Mini-Bowl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment