Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Birthday Bike

We finally got it!
Like I said in an earlier post, this bike was not in stock in time for Maddy's birthday. But we HAD to have this one. Now you see why... Is that the cutest bike you've ever seen?
And the cutest girl?
Maddy in action on her new bike...well worth the wait for that smile. :)

The bike is a 7-speed made by Giant by the real selling point for me was the lavender color. Plus, I LOVE those white wall tires!
And here is Jake on the purple bike. A little blurry but you get the point. I think Jake likes the bike as much as Maddy.
And this is Maddy's friend, Megan, that we copied. Aren't they cute "twinners?" When we saw her bike, we had to have it. The quality was so much better than anything else we had seen and since she was finally getting a "big girl" bike, we figured it was worth getting one that will last. Plus, I love those white wall tires! (I think I already mentioned that)

Such a cute bike for my "little" girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment